I had a crazy busy weekend with yard work and housework, but I still managed to fit in a good workout. My schedule is staying relatively normal and consistent, but even when it’s not, I still try to make sure I get to work out at least 3 times a week.
Remember, my goal is to be healthy and live a good family life, not to devote everything to fitness. I just want to stay consistent and pursue a healthy lifestyle. I’ve been in the competitive mode before and it was great, but it was before I had a family. My priorities have shifted from being competitive to being healthy for my family, but that doesn’t make it any less enjoyable for me. I still enjoy working out and being active, it’s just a different type of active now.
Whatever your goals are, just work on being consistent. “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently.” – Marie Forleo
Sunday’s Workout (day 14)
- Warm-up with a 1-mile jog, jumping jacks, mt climbers, air squats, & Push-ups
- Bench Press & Pull-up Superset
- Shoulder Press & Ab Superset
- Bi’s & Tri’s Superset
Monday’s Workout (day 15)
- Warm-up with 1k Row, jumping jacks, mt. climbers, med-ball cleans, Push-ups, and some hip/glute mobility
- 2-RM Front Squat
- 50-40-30-20-10: Cal Row, DU’s, Air Squats, DU’s
Thanks for reading,