All too often, life has a way of keeping us busy and, of course, throws the occasional curveball our way just to stress us out. When’s the last time you woke up and weren’t stressed or preoccupied thinking about everything you need to do? Just like your nutrition and workouts, you can take control of your day. I know it sounds to easy to be true but starting your day on a positive note can improve your outlook, performance, and overall attitude. So tomorrow, I challenge you to “Wake Up, Smile, and Tell Yourself: TODAY IS MY DAY!”.
I’m still following the AdvoCare 24-day Jumpstart and my nutrition has been pretty good. As you can see in my nutrition log below, I’m mixing it up a bit but still eating good food and not indulging in cake, cookies, or ice cream. That said, once the Jumpstart is over, I will allow the occasional ‘break’ to enjoy things with my family. The trick is to only do it ‘occasionally’ and not all the time. As for my workouts… No workout for me today. It’s my wife’s turn to work out while I get to take care of our baby girl, but I’ll be back in the gym tomorrow.
The Journey – Day 9…
- AdvoCare Fiber (1 packet)
- Whole egg (2 eggs) (10g F, 0g C, 12g P)
- Egg Whites (4 egg whites) (0g F, 0g C, 20g P)
- Oatmeal (1/4 cup) (1.5g F, 14g C, 3g P)
- Whole Wheat Bread (2 slices) (.5g F, 16g C, 5g P)
- RX Bar – Maple Sea Salt (10g F, 22g C, 12g P)
- Cantaloupe (100g) (0g F, 10g C, 1g P)
- Protein Pizza (1/2 pizza) (6g F, 58g C, 30g P)
- Almond Butter (2 TblSpn) (16g F, 8g C, 6g P)
- Cool Whip Lite (2 servings) (2g F, 6g C, 0g P)
- AdvoCare Herbal Cleanse (2 caplets)
Thanks for reading,