The weekend was good, but the struggle is real. I mean, who doesn’t want donuts on the weekend?
Other than fighting off the cravings for sweets, my nutrition went well, and I continued following the 24-day Jumpstart. I’ll be remeasuring after the cleanse phase is complete and will take progress pictures when the full Jumpstart is complete.
You don’t have to start with a marathon but get off the couch and get moving. You can take a walk, jog, run, ride a bike, skate (if people still do that these days), or go to a gym and do any number of things there. Just remember that whatever you do, “No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch.” – Unknown.
The Journey – Day 6 & 7…
- AdvoCare Fiber (1 packet)
- Chicken Breast (5oz) (0g F, 0g C, 45g P)
- Flat Out Flatbread – Light Original (1 flatbread) (1.5g F, 14g C, 9g P)
- Mexican Cheese (2 serving) (10g F, 4g C, 16g P)
- Salsa (1 Serving) (0g F, 2g C, 0g P)
- Taco Sauce (2 servings) (0g F, 4g C, 0g P)
- RX Bar – Chocolate Sea Salt
- Multi-grain bread (2 pieces) (.5g F, 16g C, 5g P)
- Turkey Breast (3 servings) (3g F, 9g C, 30g P)
- Cheese Slice (1 piece) (2.5g F, 2g C, 4g P)
- AdvoCare OmegaPlex (2 softgels)
- MTS Whey – Cookies & Cream (1 serving) (3.5g F, 6g C, 25g P)
- Cool Whip Lite (2 servings) (2g F, 6g C, 0g P)
- Banana (1 medium) (0g F, 27g C, 1g P)
- AdvoCare Herbal Cleanse (2 caplets)
Thanks for reading,