Pizza Dough Ingredients
Self-Rising Flour (1 cup)
Greek Yogurt – Plain (2x – 5.3 oz cups)
Ms. Dash – Garlic & Herb Seasoning (1 TblSpn)
Pizza Sauce (1/2 cup)
Mozzarella Cheese (1/2 cup)
13×8 cookie sheet
Pam (or other) cooking spray
- Use a large bowl – add flour and Ms. Dash seasoning and mix together.
- Add Greek yogurt to the bowl and mix until everything is combined into a dough.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Spray hands with cooking spray and pull the dough from the bowl. (cooking spray on your hands allows you to work with the dough without it sticking to your hands).
- Spread the dough to cover the cookie sheet.
- Bake dough for 18 minutes @ 350 degrees.
- Remove pizza dough from oven.
- Add Pizza Sauce to pizza dough.
- Add desired toppings to pizza dough.
- Add Mozzarella Cheese to pizza dough.
- Turn oven to ‘Broil’
- Place Pizza on the top shelf of the oven and watch for the cheese to cook and bubble. (between 1-2 minutes).
- Remove pizza from oven and cut into pieces.
Macros for whole Pizza: 11g Fat, 116g Carbs, 60 Protein.
Note: you can substitute another option for the self-rising flour to reduce the number of carbohydrates.