It’s Hump Day, Pump Day! I hope you had a great workout today!
With Day’s 1 & 2 in the books, I’m getting settled into the routine and taking my supplements on a regular schedule. Additionally, my food prep is getting better as I plan better. I still like to ‘keep it simple’, but I make sure to keep some variety in my daily nutrition to ensure I don’t get ‘bored’ with it. It’s inevitable, with food boredom comes bad decisions for nutrition. Often those bad decisions turn in to, “well, I already ate bad, I may as well just eat whatever I want, and I’ll start again tomorrow.” If you do happen to make a bad decision, don’t dwell on it, and don’t fall off the wagon. Just pick right back up on your normal nutrition plan and it will be okay. Stressing about the bad decision is more harmful to your health than whatever you ate. You only get one life – it’s okay to indulge every now and then, but make it the exception and not the rule.
Example: I had to change my schedule for the day and won’t be able to hold onto my 9-10 hour eating window. There’s no reason for me to stress about it. It’s okay to change things up and adapt to the situation… just try to make good nutritional decisions.
The Journey – Day 3…
- RX Bar – Maple Sea Salt (1 bar)
- Mingua Beef Jerky (1 serving) (1g F, 1g C, 18g P)
- AdvoCare Fiber (1 packet)
- Hamburger (4oz of 91/9) (10g F, 0g C, 23g P)
- Shredded Lettuce (1 cup) (0g F, 4g C, 1g P)
- Mexican Cheese (1/2 serving) (2.5g F, 1g C, 4g P)
- Salsa (1 Serving) (0g F, 2g C, 0g P)
- Taco Sauce (2 servings) (0g F, 4g C, 0g P)
- CarbMaster Yogurt – Blueberry Muffin (1, 6oz cup) (1.5g F, 5g C, 9g P)
- Multi-grain bread (2 pieces) (.5g F, 16g C, 5g P)
- Turkey Breast (3 servings) (3g F, 9g C, 30g P)
- Cheese Slice (1 piece) (2.5g F, 2g C, 4g P)
- AdvoCare OmegaPlex (2 softgels)
- Chicken Breast (5 oz) (0g F, 0g C, 45g P)
- Brown Rice (1/4 cup measured dry) (1.5g F, 35g C, 4g P)
- Broccoli (1 serving) (0g F, 4g C, 2g P)
- Almond Butter (1 serving) (16g F, 8g C, 6g P)
- AdvoCare Herbal Cleanse (2 caplets)
Thanks for reading,